Our Approach To Your Healthcare
Our overriding desire is to provide good quality health care and stability for you by creating a competent, accessible and friendly practice where:
- Quality is everybody's business and we routinely ask you what you want.
- Education, research and sharing good practice is part of the everyday experience.
- Reliable up-to-date information is used to measure our progress and plans for the future.
- We thoroughly recommend immunisations for all children.
- All patients over 75 years are offered annual health assessments.
We see the doctor/patient relationship as integral to ensuring that you receive the highest Level of care, and we strive to build on that relationship with each consultation.
The practice will be closing from 12pm on Tuesday (26th June) for a training event, reopening at 8 am the following day. Please be aware that routine appointments will not be available during this time.
During the upcoming practice closure, the Croydon GP Out of Hours service is expected to be busy. If your need is not urgent, remember that you can visit your local pharmacy for self-care advice for a number of health issues.
Call 111 if you need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency
For urgent GP appointments please call Croydon GP Out of Hours on 020 8401 3467.
Read More »
NHS England require that the net earnings of doctors engaged in the practice is published and the required disclosure is shown below. ...
Read More »
Information from the Care Quality Commission
Our practice is inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure we are meeting essential standards of quality and safety.
This widget provides a summary of the results of the latest checks carried out by the CQC.